(The Triangle Trend) — Azura Skin Care Center is a medical spa service that’s above and beyond the average spa experience.
They offer everything from facial services to derma framing, chemical peels, injectable services like Botox and dermal fillers, microblading for eyebrows, laser services like hair reduction, sun damage services, and more.
There’s truly something at their center for every skin type—dry, oily, combination, and everything in between. Their goal is for the skin of clients to be so radiant and gorgeous that he or she feels 100% confident without any makeup on. Rest assured that this is no amateur clinic. You’ll be treated with high-quality care from highly trained professionals including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, licensed estheticians, and physician assistants. The space they offer clients is relaxing and friendly. They cherish whoever enters their shop and offer their services to enhance each guest’s natural beauty. You’ll still look like yourself but have the tools necessary to diminish any insecurities and take on the world feeling like your best self.
Azura is an industry leader with its own line of professional-grade skin care products. In winter, whether you have eczema or not, the cold weather is particularly brutal on the skin. Those with dry skin know the struggle it is to keep your hands from cracking—an even bigger issue with increased hand sanitation and handwashing due to COVID-19.
Among Azura’s products best for replenishing and rejuvenating dry skin are their:
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Described as an ultra-hydrating serum that provides “all-day moisture retention”, among several other benefits.
- Clarifying Brightening Polish – Perfect for those of you who want to keep up a face-washing regimen but don’t want your face’s fragile skin to dry out from the stripping of its natural oils. This product will cleanse your face while keeping all of its natural moisture intact.
- Intense Hand Cream – Since our hands are typically the main victims of cold weather, Azura’s intense hand cream makes for the perfect gift for basically anyone. Its long-lasting formula improves the texture, look, and health of dry, thirsty skin.
In all honesty, all of Azura’s products are pretty great, so we suggest checking them out yourself on their products page.
Azura Skin Care Center also provides guests with access to a generous variety of professional-grade health and beauty brands, including:
- EltaMD® | Dermatologist Sunscreens and Skin Care Products
- ZO® Skin Health and ZO® Medical. ZO® Skin Health
- Brilliant Distinctions
If you’re just genuinely at the breaking point with your face’s skin, definitely consider receiving one of Azura’s facials, which start at $99. Their signature facial involves your skin being assessed and treated accordingly. You’ll leave with revitalized skin that’s been taken through a cleansing, exfoliating, and hydration process. The gentlemen’s facial pays special attention to and takes into account the management of beards.
Azura is even expanding to Kildaire Farm Road in Cary in Spring 2021. April 2021 will also mark Azura’s 5th anniversary of their presence in Cary. If you do decide to give Azura a visit, expect everything about your experience to be absolutely outstanding. You can look forward to an incredible first visit and treatment with their medical spa. Visits to Azura have been known to change lives and you’d be hard-pressed to pick a better place to begin your skincare journey.
Azura Skin Care Center
135 Parkway Office Ct Suite 205, Cary, NC 27518